Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions are legally mandatory document. Thus our relations will be determined by these Terms & Conditions only. By giving your sufficient consent
to be legally bound by these Terms & Conditions, you make an agreement with us. Therefore, both we and you will have mutual legal rights and obligations.
You give us your sufficient consent to be bound on the legal basis by Thus our relations will be determined by these Terms & Conditions when visiting this website.
Please do not view it and avoid making any order in case you disagree with the rules stated below.
Below are given fundamental issues you can come across while using the website. Please go through Thus our relations will be determined by these Terms & Conditions
thoroughly before proceeding with the website.
To make it more convenient for You,
TheWritingPlanet will be referred to as “Website and Company”. Any person who visits the website will be referred as
“You, Customer and Client”.
We do not intentionally collect any information (including personal data) from, and our Website, information on the Website and/or our Services are not directed
to children under the age of fourteen (14) years of age.
- All types of services/products provided by the company are meant for
research or reference purposes and private use only. We do not accept responsibility for the
failure to learn the material covered in the
- Website reserves the right to remove any Content for any reason and at any time, without
notification or warnings of any kind. You should not rely on content posted on the Site. The answers are only intended to be a piece of advice, and they may not
accurately or fully answering your question.
- All of the content on the Site, the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained on the Site are owned by or licensed to TheWritingPlanet and are subject to
copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. TheWritingPlanet reserves all rights not expressly
granted in and to the Site and the Materials. If you download or print a copy of the Materials for your own personal use, you must retain all copyright and other
proprietary notices contained in and on the materials. You agree that you will not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the
Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the Materials on the Site. You further agree
not to access the Site by any means other than through the interface that TheWritingPlanet provides, unless otherwise specifically authorized by us in a separate
- You further agree that under no circumstances will you submit any materials purchased through or from TheWritingPlanet to any educational, testing, or teaching
institution, claiming the materials to be of your own creation.
- By submitting the Order and/or payment, You are purchasing the service/product for Your personal, noncommercial use only. All services/products are drafted by
freelance tutors who transferred all rights and ownership regarding the services/products to the Company. All services/products are non-refundable and come with
no warranties, expressed or implied (unless otherwise specified).
- As the service/product provided by the company is meant for research/reference purposes, we guarantee the standard of the tutoring information, but not the
- The company should not be held liable for any direct or indirect costs associated with the client's choice to use the services of the TheWritingPlanet.
- The customer should provide clear briefings and ensure all the materials required additionally are provided. Failure to provide the information timely
might delay the processing of the tutoring information.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not
actually or expressly authorized by you.
Registering & Placing The Order
- In order to place an Order on our Website, You will be asked to create an Account, filling it with relevant information. Account information may include name,
phone number, and email address. In case any of those parameters change with time, You are required to update your Account information yourself or
contact our Customer support to make the changes for You.
- The only way to
place an Order on our Website is to fill out the Order form. No other means of placing an order are accepted
on this Website.
- In the Order form You are to specify the details concerning your Order, including the scope of work, delivery information, and other Order parameters.
You assume the responsibility to provide Us with correct and exact information in every section of the Order placement form.
- Order Validation. Our company reserves the right to review the Client’s Order once the payment is finalized to make sure the Client’s requirements were met in full.
Should We discover an insufficient fulfillment of the Client’s requirements, We reserve the right to modify the Order to make it fully match the Client’s description.
- Order Volume. The Orders placed by Clients on Our Website have a set volume that is measured in pages. One page equals 275 words. The document received after
the Order is completed should match the number of pages and words(better specify which exactly as sometimes 1 page is more than 275 words; better keep words)specified
in the Order. Should a mismatch between the Ordered and delivered number of pages or words occur, the Client has the right to request to review or reformat the paper.
- Changes in Order Details. The Client can introduce changes in the Order details and specifications only before the
Writer starts working on the Order. Once the Writer begins the research and writing process, additional changes
in the volume, delivery date, or order specifics can only be made by a Client if followed with a compensation for the changes.
- Resources. If the Client has a specific resource that must be used in the Order, the Client is required to specify the said resource and provide the Writer with it
in the Order form. 5. Communication. We highly encourage the communication between the Client and the Writer or Our Customer Support. The communication can be carried
out directly on the Website via the live chat feature, by email, or by phone. Writers can only be contacted with the Support Team acting as a proxy.
- Order Tracking. Every Client can track the progress of the Order in their Account, where the changes in the Order status are immediately displayed. Alternatively,
the Client can also contact the Customer Support by any means to inquire about the order progress.
The company offers minor amendments and revisions of the initial order as a part of its standard service. Any revisions should only include changes and adjustments
that were not met in the submitted order and are within the initial guidelines specified in the order form. The company only undertakes to provide revisions under the
- No changes of the paper are allowed to be made by the customer before revision takes place.
- No other general terms and conditions are violated.
- 12-24 hours should be allowed for the revision to be processed.
- Revisions should be requested no later than 14 days after the initial order is completed.
- Your revision instructions should not conflict with your initial instructions. In case our Quality Assurance Department decides that your initial
instructions are satisfied, your request for revision will be rejected.
Risk of Reversals, Chargebacks and Claims.
The services/products are non-refundable and come with no warranties, expressed or implied.
In the event of order being canceled or delayed, the funds deposited by the client shall be added to the client’s account balance on the web site.
Account balance on the website is non-refundable.
In certain cases, the Company may provide a refund to the client’s bank/PayPal account at its own discretion. For e.g.100% Money-back guaranteed if we
are unable to find the very best writer for your
assignment within 24 hours, and will accompany our written notice to that effect.